Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hair Cut #2



I had to get my hair cut again. When I washed my hair after the first cut and it was no longer styled like they did it at the place where I went, it became obvious that it was all uneven and weird-looking. I was already upset that they didn't give me the cut that I'd asked for, but to have it so uneven was just that much more upsetting. So I went to another place yesterday to have it fixed. Well, yet AGAIN, I didn't get the cut I'd asked for. But at least it's even this time. Since my hair is now about as short as it can get, I can only hope that it's even, anyway.

The last time I cut my long hair off was about 5 years ago. That time I had to get 3 hair cuts before it looked normal. The first one was uneven. The second one was even but hideous. And the third one was finally okay. So this is just par for the course, really. I think that the next time I cut off my long hair, I'll just go ahead and schedule 2 hair cut appointments about a day apart and at two different salons. Save myself some time and trouble. (*sigh*)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is super-straight except for the curls around your hairline. It was very difficult to cut your hair when you were younger. I would have to cut it from the bottom up so that I could get your hair even. You are blessed and cursed with a huge amount of hair. I do like this cut better than the first one. Remember like with the hair coloring, it will grow back.

Love you, Mom

SailorPeg said...

I'll cut your hair next time. But you should also still book another hair appointment at a different salon :P

Anonymous said...

Mary,

I think you look darling!

Miss you,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!