Sunday, December 02, 2007

I have always wanted to learn how to knit so...

I decided to finally give it a try.



proof of concept; so far so good

Yes, the knitting POC is a success and now only more advanced projects can derive from it. I would like to make some slippers as my first project. We shall see if I can finish them in time for Christmas! Though this may turn out to be just another fad of mine at least it has taught me to create something even if so far it is only big enough to be a key chain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot,

I am so proud of you that you will try new things.

Mom

Unknown said...

It looked much bigger because of the angle of the picture. I imagined you had knitted a whole scarf.

Or a snake warmer...for a boa constrictor.

tarynkay said...

it is so rad that you are knitting! i have always wanted to learn, too. i found this the other day, after you sent bren that postcard, and thought of you:
http://www.wormspit.com/
it's about this guy who raises silkworms and makes stuff out of their silk. blows my mind.