Thursday, December 06, 2007

Elliot Has Inspired Me

I don't have any time to learn how to knit right now, but I was so jealous of Elliot's cool new hobby that I bought a Knifty Knitter loom set. Have you seen these? Here's what they look like:



You can make hats or pillows... or if you're really advanced then you can even make scarves and blankets, but I don't know that I'll ever get to that point. I'm working on a hat right now. The loom is really easy to use so I don't feel like I'm learning a new skill, the way Elliot has been. He's doing such a great job of learning how to knit, and I'm just twisting yarn around pegs. After 2 1/2 years in law school, I must admit that doing anything besides reading dusty old case books and writing pretend memos to pretend judges is a welcomed change of pace, though. I can't wait until graduation, just so I will have some time to be creative again.

So, if anyone needs a hat, let me know!!!

No comments: