Tuesday, January 02, 2007

De-evolution of the Modern Bride

My dear friend Kelli (whom I've known for over 10 years) was given a bridal shower just before Christmas. It was tons of girly fun; Kelli was crowned Queen, had presents bestowed upon her, and was served a feast fit for a king. Even though there was no official medieval theme to the party, I think it's pretty obvious that we reverted to the laws and customs of feudal England.

Here is a picture of Kelli ruling over her subjects (see how sad and oppressed I look?):


(l-r: Taryn, Kelli, Mary, Kelli's mother)

And here I am sacrificing a pinata donkey for the entertainment of all who are present:



(Click to enlarge photos, which are courtesy my most newlywed friend, Kelli.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post because it's about ME