Monday, January 08, 2007

Mary and I went away for the weekend.

We took a trip to Apalachicola and stayed in a nice little bed and breakfast called the Coombs House Inn. Here are some pictures.


This is the back porch of the inn.



Here is Mary near a little shop.



There is stuff like this all over the place here!

The restaurant called Owl Cafe was exceptional and I would go back just for the food there. The service at the Inn was great and innkeeper was very nice and accommodating. Mary and I rode some bikes and had a great time!

2 comments:

M said...

that was such a nice trip. i would recommend a weekend visit to Apalachicola and the Coombs Inn to anyone who wants to get away for a few days!

Anonymous said...

It looks very interesting. I hope you both had lots of fun. Maybe I can get Rick to take me there some times. Ha! Ha! Love Mom