Monday, July 27, 2009

Flamin' Hot Funyuns

I like to eat Funyuns. I think they taste good, so when I saw a new "Flamin' Hot" style I thought I would give it a try.


Inside the bag I found a little surprise. Usually funyuns are shaped, more or less like onion rings and this morsel was shaped more like a rock or nugget of some kind. "Interesting," I thought "this guy didn't make it all the way through the onion ring shaper or whatever." "It sure is coated with a lot of Flamin'n Hot brand flavoring," I observed. Then, when I picked it up to eat it, I realized that it felt much heavier than a funyun should feel. So, naturally I squeezed it untill it broke. Turns out it is just a giant lump of pure flavoring. Other kids I knew at school have had similar experiences and now I have had one too! There's one thing I can check off the list of trivial things that I always wished I could experience. Just though't I share.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh i will pay you 15 dollars+ shipping to give me that stuff.. ITS SOOOO GOOOD