Monday, May 12, 2008

Pictures from our road trip!

Finally! I had a few free minutes to make web albums of some of the pictures that Elliot and I took during our awesome road trip back in March. There are still 3 more batches of pictures from the road trip that I haven't made albums for, so I'll post those later.

First are the pictures from the time we spent in Virginia with my Uncle Jack and my cousin Lori. On the first day of our trip, we visited President Washington's birthplace and General Robert E. Lee's birthplace and most of the pictures in this album are from those two trips:

Monday in Virginia

We spent our second day with my uncle visiting Washington D.C.:

Tuesday in D.C.

The third day of our road trip was spent in Durham with Elliot's sister, Katie. Here are the pictures of what we did while we were in North Carolina:

Wednesday in Durham

We spent the first half of the fourth day in Durham, then we drove to Columbia, South Carolina. It was a relaxing day. We stayed at a very nice bed and breakfast that night.

Thursday in Columbia

More pictures later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved seeing all the pics, especially of course the ones in DurHam. However, there werent enough of that grey moth we saw before we walked in the woods. teee heeee! JUST KIDDING! love yall!