Sunday, April 13, 2008

March Road Trip

Hello, all!

Sorry I've been so awful at updating the blog lately... this is my last semester of law school (yay!) and then I'll have the bar exam to study for, so I've been pretty busy. Plus, I've had scarlet fever for about 2 weeks now, and it has made me feel absolutely exhausted.

But anyway, I wanted to start sharing pictures from the road trip we took in March. (Elliot, Laura, and I drove to Virginia to visit my uncle for a couple of days. Then Laura flew home, and Elliot and I drove back to Tallahassee, stopping to visit Katie in Durham for two days, then staying overnight in Columbia and Savannah on the way back.) I don't have time to load all of our pictures into a web album right now, but here are some pictures Laura took on the first day of the trip.

The first day of the road trip was mostly driving. We were supposed to fly to Virginia, but we missed our plane. We couldn't get a new flight, so we just decided to drive. It was a reeeeeally long trip. But we had fun.

Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.