Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Cat Depot

Three years ago, my sister and I adopted our lovely lady cat, Radar, from a no-kill shelter called Cat Depot.

In 2003, the people at Cat Depot rescued over 200 cats from another shelter that was mistreating them, and Radar was one of those cats. She had a very rough life living in a "shelter" where cats were being starved and dying from diseases. The people at Cat Depot have good hearts and their organization continues to take in cats that need to find forever homes.

I've decided to adopt Cat Depot as the charity that I will send donations to when I have a little bit of extra money to give to a charitable cause. They took good care of Radar and I want to make sure that other families can be as lucky as mine when they decide to bring a new cat into their home.

Cat Depot's website: http://www.catdepot.org/Info.htm

I have also put a link to the website on the right side of this blog page, below the list of labels.


(Mary and Radar, June 2007)

No comments: