Monday, February 12, 2007

Soup Bloggy Blog

I am cataloging delicious vegetarian soup recipes on a new blog. It is located at souperduper.blogspot.com. Each post is a different soup recipe, and some of them are recommendations by my lovely friends. If you have a favorite vegetarian soup recipe (or one that is easily converted into a vegetarian recipe), please send it my way. I love making soup.

Also, I realize that a blog isnt the BEST way to organize recipes. But at the bottom of each is post a little place called "labels" and they are hyperlinks to a page that will compile all of the recipes that have the same label. So if you see a recipe with the label "tomato" at the bottom and you dont like that recipe, but you want to see other tomato recipes, then click on the hyperlink and you will see all of the tomato recipes.

Another way to navigate the page is to look in the top left and find the archive section that is organized by month. You can click the little arrows next to each month to drop down all of the recipes that were posted. So if you are looking for specific recipe and cant remember exactly where it is, open all of the months and if you still dont see it, then click (ctrl + f) to open the find box and start typing one of the words in the title. The find box will help you locate the recipe you are looking for by highliting the word you type wherever it is located on the page.

So eat more soup. And send me some recipes to try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too big on soup, but I'm going to try some of these recipes. I hope to be made a convert of.

I DO like to make weird salsas. Those don't really count as soups...but they are liquidy/solidy concoctions...

M said...

i've tried some of your salsas and they're quite good. you are a salsa-meister, kelli. you are also a mustard-meister, and that's even more fun to say.