Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I couldn't go home for Thanksgiving this year. Not only are finals coming up, but Applesauce needs his insulin shot twice a day and Mr. Tickles is sick and he needs medicine twice each day, too. Sara and Elliot left town last night to go celebrate with family, and I stayed at our house to study and play nurse. SOOOOOOO... I decided not to let this ruin my day, and to celebrate Thanksgiving with my fur babies instead. I had a Tofurky sandwich and the kitties had turkey-flavored cat food.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're amazing!!!
putting the welfare of your babies first!! you are be the best mommmy ever!
i love you!

laura

Anonymous said...

Ummm,that cat food looks awful good! I'm impressed with the table manners too. Raising three youngin's with good manners isn't easy.... Who's turn to do the dishes?? Maybe next year (or this Christmas?) you can bring the grandkids with you. Love ya babe. Happy Thanksgiving.

Fat Daddy

Anonymous said...

We miss having you here with us. I loved the photos of your babies and you. Hope to see you next year.
Love Mom

Elliot said...

I wish that I could have been there too. How cute!

Anonymous said...

That's so highly cute. Glad you're having fun!

Katie