Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Death In My Family

John Bolt, my step-father, passed away earlier this month(November). It was completely unexpected.

He is survived by his two children and my mother. He was a great father and a fantastic husband. I have never seen my mother as happy as she was when she was with him. Since their marriage earlier this year, their time together was one long honeymoon. They were best friends and true soul mates. Everyone is very sad about it.

I just felt that I should let everyone know.

3 comments:

M said...

i feel very sad about it, too. john is a great guy and i'm glad he's a part of your family.

Anonymous said...

My deepest sorrow to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Paul and me got your card and news letter thanks for da card and have a great chrismas

love uncle paul and nicky