Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 345: The Great Baby Explosion!

February 17th was a big day for our family. There was a baby explosion!

Here is Elise saying, "What do you MEAN?! I'm not the babiest anymore?!?!?"



My sister Sara delivered her first child, sweet baby James, in the morning on the 17th. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was as healthy (and cute!) as could be:



And I had my first ultrasound for Elise's little brother or sister:



That's right! I'm pregnant again! Right now we're calling this one "Dinky" until we know if it's a boy or a girl. The pregnancy is going well so far-- a lot less morning sickness than I had with Elise. Dinky was a bit of a surprise and the doctor has been unable to determine just how far along I am right now, but we think that the baby will be born some time in October.

No comments: