Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Busy Day, Tired Mommy

Today I ventured out of the house this morning with two little babies and no other adults. Me and two babies. Yikes!

Elise and Ingrid both had doctor's appointments (different doctors in different locations, of course) and they were scheduled back to back. Now, taking one baby to one doctor's appointment can be a big unpleasant mess... so I was pretty concerned about taking two babies to two appointments.

But I survived.

The babies were TOTALLY annoyed by the end of the trip. And I don't blame them.

I know that people with twins do this kind of thing all the time. But you know what? I DIDN'T have twins. I'm NOT used to dealing with two same-aged babies all day long. So I'm pretty proud of myself. I DID IT! Yay me!

Oh! I can't remember the measurements off the top of my sleepy head, but Elise is in the 30th percentile for height, 30th percentile for weight, and 55th percentile for head circumference. Lots of brains in that big noggin. My little smartypants.

No comments: