Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 228: Elise of the Rings

I got Elise some linking rings to play with. They're bright colors and they have different textures. She seems to like them. Here she is playing with her new toy on October 22nd:



I actually set out with the intention of getting her a little drum or something besides a rattle that she could make noise with. Can you believe that I couldn't find anything?!? Everything that they were selling at Target for babies under 1 year old was electronic light-up craziness. The kind of thing where you push a button and the toy plays itself for you. I was hoping to find something that Elise could interact with, not just be entertained by. Elise has a couple of electronic toys, and I think a couple of them is fine... but we don't want ALL of her toys to be automatic noisemakers. Elise likes to make her own noise, too. I guess we'll keep looking...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Andy loves those things!