Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 62: Mother's Day and Elise's 2 Month Birthday

May 9th, just before bedtime:




I can't believe that Elise is already 2 months old! Happy 2 months, baby girl!

My first Mother's Day was wonderful. Saturday night Elliot, Elise, and I went to one of our favorite restaurants. On Sunday, Elliot washed my car for me. Afterward, we went to the mall and Elliot bought me some chocolate and a necklace with Elise's birthstone (aquamarine). I was so happy and it was such a nice day. Thank you to Elliot, Elise, and all of my friends and family who thought of me on my first Mother's Day.

William got to visit with his mom during Mother's Day. He'll be going home to live with her soon, probably by the end of this month. We'll miss him terribly, as he's been living with us for almost a year by now. But we're glad that there will be a happy ending to our time with him.

No comments: