Sunday, March 01, 2009

To Animal Kingdom for Ben's Birthday

Last Saturday, in celebration of Ben's birthday, Elliot and I met Ben and Sheila and some of their friends at Disney's Animal Kingdom. It was fun! Elliot and I got to see a lot of the attractions that we didn't have a chance to see when we went to Animal Kingdom this past November.

Ben and Sheila:


Elliot:


Some kind of cool bird:


We ate dinner at Boma, which is a restaurant in the Animal Kingdom resort area that serves African-inspired dishes served buffet-style. It was reeeeeeeeeally good. I definitely want to go back there some time.

On Sunday, we went shopping at one of Orlando's (many) outlet malls and found a lot of good deals. It was a very nice weekend. :)

1 comment:

SailorPeg said...

Thanks for coming with us!! I had a lot of fun too! And I definitely want to go to Boma again :)