Monday, March 17, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding!

T.C. Vann and Crystal Butler were joined in wonderful wedlock on March 1st in Miami FL and all the cousins, aunts and uncles were there to see it! At least all the cousins and aunts and uncles that I grew up with. It took place on a very fancy and large party yacht and was completely wonderful! Best of all, I got to hang out with my family who I don't get to see as often as I should. Mary and I stayed with my grandma but we would like to give extra special thanks to my Aunt Martha for offering to let us stay with her. Now, on to the pictures...
TC's Wedding Pictures

2 comments:

Beach Weddings said...

Miami Wedding is popular on the beach.Most brides want a Beach Wedding in Miami.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures elliot, I so glad you and mary got to come. we don't see each other enough.
thank you again for comming I know its not easy to get away. Mary is a great person. I hope to see each other more.
love you
Aunt Marilyn