Sunday, August 19, 2007

Reception Photos From Laura

My sister Laura did a wonderful job of documenting the wedding reception last night using her new camera. She has shared all 568 photos with me. Yay!

I have included a web album, below, of the first 100 photos. Just click on the picture and it will allow you to access the web album. Once you open up the web album, you should be able to store the pictures on your own computer. If you have any trouble, please email or call us and we will help you to save the pictures that you want. (Elliot is a computer programmer, so PLEASE don't hesitate to ask... he loves to do anything that involves a computer!)

The film from the disposable cameras will be developed soon, and I'll post the pictues ASAP.

Thank you again, Laura. If you ever want to start a career in wedding photography, you can use these photos for you first portfolio!

First 100 Reception Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a grand affair...E's mom did a brilliant job!!! I wish I could have been there. My heart is with you. I'd like to see you again soon.

M said...

Yes, Elliot's mom really did a lot to help us out and we appreciate it so much! Katie also helped us set up and Elliot's dad helped us get the drinks... everyone was so wonderful!