Yay! We love you! Thank you for visiting our blog and for being interested in what we've been up to lately.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Days 561, 562, and 563
Elise lounging in bed, September 21st:
Very messy snack time, September 22nd:
Just a few hours into donning the uniform, the pressures of being a train conductor cause Elise to snap. September 23rd:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
As Andy would say, Elise got to eat some "apples sauce" and also put some on her shirt. I had to change Andy's clothes 4 times yesterday because of massive food spillage. Now I am thankful for the ridiculous quantities of clothing from Andy's grandmas.
1 comment:
As Andy would say, Elise got to eat some "apples sauce" and also put some on her shirt. I had to change Andy's clothes 4 times yesterday because of massive food spillage. Now I am thankful for the ridiculous quantities of clothing from Andy's grandmas.
Post a Comment